Information Technology @ Johns Hopkins-Mobile Computing Program
The Mobile Computing Program (MCP) aims to provide the best possible technical support environment for students by promoting the purchase of recommended systems. If you're planning to buy a computer and haven't yet, here is why we recommend this program:
- Special pricing on Apple recommended systems not likely to be matched elsewhere for comparable configurations (below academic pricing).
- Special pricing on select Dell recommended systems.
- All models offer a three year warranty, with extended warranty options also available.
- Students can receive computer application and troubleshooting support in the Krieger Hall Computing Lab on the Homewood campus.
- On-site authorized Apple and Dell warranty repair services for MCP systems are provided by Technical Assistance (Authorized Apple Service Provider) in Garland Hall on the Homewood campus.
- While a student's MCP system is being repaired, they may borrow a loaner system. This service is exclusively offered only to MCP purchasers.
- Revenue generated by sales from our campus student-run Technology Store is used to directly fund student and faculty technology projects.
View and select Apple Recommended Systems
View and select Dell Recommended Systems